El Pollo Loco bolsters its popular tacos lineup with the introduction of new Mix & Match Street Tacos, featuring the new plant-based Chickenless Pollo Taco, alongside what their calling the World’s First Keto Taco.
Fans are invited to mix and match their favorite tacos, or try the new tacos in El Pollo Loco’s customizable 6-Pack Taco Box, available at all 485 locations nationwide.
The lineup includes:
- Chickenless Pollo Taco: Made with plant-based protein, slow simmered in a sauce of ﬁre roasted peppers, onions and tomatoes, and topped with queso fresco, lettuce, and fresh avocado. It’s wrapped in a new corn and flour artisan tortilla.
- The World’s First Keto Taco: A Keto Certified Taco made with tender pieces of fire-grilled chicken, jack cheese, handmade pico and ripe avocado in a keto friendly tortilla and finished with creamy cilantro dressing.
- Chicken Avocado or Street Corn Taco: Fire-grilled chicken, lettuce and queso fresco, all served on an artisan tortilla. The Chicken Avocado Taco option is topped with pico de gallo, avocado and creamy cilantro dressing, and the Street Corn Taco has corn and baja sauce. Both are wrapped in a new corn and flour artisan tortilla.
- Baja or Spicy Shrimp Taco: Arriving just in time for Lent, the Baja Shrimp Taco is topped with fresh shredded cabbage, house-made pico de gallo and baja sauce, and the Spicy Shrimp Taco has coleslaw, salsa roja and creamy queso fresco. Both are wrapped in a new corn and flour artisan tortilla.
- Chicken Tacos Al Carbon: A fan-favorite made with fire-grilled chicken, hand chopped onions and cilantro and wrapped in a warm flour tortilla.
Image – El Pollo Loco