Starbucks is officially kicking off the 2020 spring season with the debut of new non-dairy beverages made with coconutmilk, alongside new breakfast wraps and more.
Story continues below
New Iced Coconutmilk Drinks:
- Iced Pineapple Matcha Drink: Premium matcha green tea shaken with flavors of pineapple and ginger along with coconutmilk and ice.
- Iced Golden Ginger Drink: Ginger, pineapple and turmeric flavors, shaken with coconutmilk and ice.
In addition to the new non-dairy beverages, Starbucks is also welcoming new Nitro Cold Brew with Salted Honey Cold Foam.
- Nitro Cold Brew with Salted Honey Cold Foam: The brand’s Nitro Cold Brew topped with salted honey cold foam and a strike of toasted honey.
Starbucks is also adding a pair of new protein-packed breakfast wraps to the menu, featuring more than 20 grams of protein each.
- Bacon, Sausage & Egg Wrap: Double smoked bacon, sausage, cage-free scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese and sous vide potatoes wrapped in a flour tortilla.
- Southwest Veggie Wrap: Cage-free scrambled eggs, black beans, sous vide potatoes, cotija cheese, pico de gallo, and jalapeno cream cheese wrapped in a salsa tortilla.
Happy Hour is returning to participating Starbucks locations nationwide on Thursday, March 5, where you can treat yourself and a friend to a BOGO on any handcrafted beverage between 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. local time.
Starbucks At Home
For hardcore Starbucks fans, the brand is offering a variety of new retail products to enjoy at home:
Starbucks Coffee with Golden Turmeric and other new Starbucks Coffee At Home offerings, including Essential Vitamins and 2X Caffeine, in roast and ground and K-Cup, are available at grocery locations.
For juice lovers, Evolution Fresh is debuting a pair of new bright, bold juices: Vital Berry and Carrot Citrus Radiance.
Both new flavors are certified non-GMO, gluten-free, USDA Organic and Kosher, and made with no added sweeteners or artificial flavors. Vital Berry is available nationwide at Whole Foods, Sprouts and select Starbucks locations. Carrot Citrus Radiance is available nationwide at Sprouts.
Starbucks new spring 2020 menu can be found at participating locations nationwide for a limited time.
Images – Starbucks