Nestlé introduces Life Cuisine, a new modern health brand that offers meals designed especially to feed today’s modern lifestyles.
Story continues below
Life Cuisine is available in 15 new varieties, all crafted to power four consumer preferences: high protein, low carb lifestyle, meatless and gluten free.
- Korean Style BBQ Beef Bowl
- Greek Style Chicken Bowl
- Chicken Enchilada Bowl
- Beef & Chorizo Taco Bowl
Low Carb Lifestyle:
- Uncured Turkey Bacon & Aged White
- Cheddar Sous Vide Egg Bites
- Meatlovers Cauliflower Pizza Bowl
- Tomato & Spinach Sous Vide Egg White Bites
- Spicy Sausage & Riced Cauliflower Bowl
- Buffalo Style Chicken & Cauliflower Bowl
- Creamy Chicken & Riced Cauliflower Bowl
- Ricotta & Spinach Meatless
- Meatballs Pasta Bowl
- Broccoli Cake Rice Bowl
- Vermont White Cheddar Mac &
- Broccoli Bowl
- Pepperoni Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- Three Cheese Cauliflower Crust Pizza
New Life Cuisine can be found in the frozen food aisle of grocery and mass merchandise stores nationwide for suggested a price ranging from $3.99 to $4.69, although prices may vary.
Additionally, Lean Cuisine is releasing more than 40 new and improved recipes, including a new line of Bowls with 20 percent more food, like protein and vegetables.
New Bowl options include:
- Orange Chicken
- Savory Sesame Chicken &Vegetables
- Unwrapped Chicken Burrito
- Four Cheese Tortelloni with Pesto
Lean Cuisine’s new bowls can be found in the freezer aisle of grocery and mass merchandise stores nationwide for a suggested price of $2.29 to $3.29 – may vary.
Image – Nestlé