Nestlé introduces Life Cuisine, a new modern health brand that offers meals designed especially to feed today’s modern lifestyles.
Life Cuisine is available in 15 new varieties, all crafted to power four consumer preferences: high protein, low carb lifestyle, meatless and gluten free.
- Korean Style BBQ Beef Bowl
- Greek Style Chicken Bowl
- Chicken Enchilada Bowl
- Beef & Chorizo Taco Bowl
Low Carb Lifestyle:
- Uncured Turkey Bacon & Aged White
- Cheddar Sous Vide Egg Bites
- Meatlovers Cauliflower Pizza Bowl
- Tomato & Spinach Sous Vide Egg White Bites
- Spicy Sausage & Riced Cauliflower Bowl
- Buffalo Style Chicken & Cauliflower Bowl
- Creamy Chicken & Riced Cauliflower Bowl
- Ricotta & Spinach Meatless
- Meatballs Pasta Bowl
- Broccoli Cake Rice Bowl
- Vermont White Cheddar Mac &
- Broccoli Bowl
- Pepperoni Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- Three Cheese Cauliflower Crust Pizza
New Life Cuisine can be found in the frozen food aisle of grocery and mass merchandise stores nationwide for suggested a price ranging from $3.99 to $4.69, although prices may vary.
Additionally, Lean Cuisine is releasing more than 40 new and improved recipes, including a new line of Bowls with 20 percent more food, like protein and vegetables.
New Bowl options include:
- Orange Chicken
- Savory Sesame Chicken &Vegetables
- Unwrapped Chicken Burrito
- Four Cheese Tortelloni with Pesto
Lean Cuisine’s new bowls can be found in the freezer aisle of grocery and mass merchandise stores nationwide for a suggested price of $2.29 to $3.29 – may vary.
Image – Nestlé