Chipotle expands on its lineup of Lifestyle Bowls with the introduction of five new bowls inspired by wellness experts to help fans get back on track with their health and fitness goals.
Story continues below
Here’s a closer look at Chipotle’s five new bowls:
- Chris Brickley Bowl (professional basketball skills trainer) : Brown rice, double chicken, fresh tomato salsa, roasted chili corn salsa, cheese, lettuce and guac.
- Cody Rigsby Salad (cycling instructor): Supergreens lettuce, light brown rice, double chicken, fajita veggies, fresh tomato salsa, tomatillo-green chili salsa and guac.
- Dr. Mark Hyman Salad (nutrition expert): Supergreens lettuce, brown rice, black beans, chicken, fajita veggies, fresh tomato salsa, tomatillo-green chili salsa and guac.
- Tia-Clair Toomey Bowl (fitness athlete): white rice, black beans, chicken, fajita veggies, fresh tomato salsa, cheese, lettuce and guac.
- Mat Fraser Bowl (fitness athlete): white rice, black beans, double chicken, tomatillo red-chili salsa, roasted chili-corn salsa, sour cream, extra cheese and guac.
The new bowls are in addition to Chipotle’s exiting line of Lifestyle Bowls, which include the Paleo Salad Bowl, Keto Salad Bowl, Whole30 Salad Bowl, Vegan Bowl, Vegetarian Bowl and High Protein Bowl.
You can find the new bowls exclusively on the Chipotle app and Chipotle.com for pickup or delivery, where available.
Image – Chipotle