Denny’s is now offering new Make-at-Home Meal Kits that come with all the ingredients you need to put together a family meal at home.
With prices starting at $12.99, Meal Kits are available at select locations in the following options:
- Complete Breakfast Meal Kit: Serves 4-6 and includes bacon strips, eggs, milk, biscuits or English muffins, grapes, strawberries, assorted jelly packets and Signature Diner Blend Coffee with a variety of sweeteners.
- Picnic Sandwich Meal Kit: Serves 4-6 and includes deli shaved turkey, deli shaved ham, Swiss cheese, cheddar cheese, one loaf of 7-grain bread, green leaf lettuce, whole tomatoes, red onion, mayo and mustard packets.
- Chicken & Rice Dinner Meal Kit: Serves 4 and includes chicken breasts, Swiss cheese, mushrooms, onions, broccoli and whole grain rice packets.
- Slow-Cooked Pot Roast Meal Kit: Serves 6-8 and includes pot roast and gravy, broccoli, mashed potatoes, hoagie rolls and garlic spread.
- Apple Crisp Dessert Kit: Serves 4-6 and includes one oven-ready tray of apple crisp, a quart of vanilla ice cream and salted caramel sauce
In addition to the new Make-at-Home Meal Kits, the Denny’s Market offers grocery service for fans to safely acquire grocery staples like bread, assorted meats and cheese, eggs and toilet paper.
Orders for pick-up or delivery can be placed online, through the Denny’s On Demand app or over the phone. And with the chain’s new free delivery service, you can get essential grocery items delivered to your door without compromising physical distancing standards.
Image – Denny’s