While Mother’s Day 2020 celebrations will look different this year, local and national fast-food chains as well as casual dining establishments will be putting together special offers to help honor all moms safely during these difficult times.
Here’s a look at some of the special Mother’s Day offers you can expect to find on, and leading up to Mother’s Day on Sunday, May 10, 2020 (I’ll circle back to this post and update as required):
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse: Feed a family of 4-6 for $59.95 with a crowd pleasing bundle from May 8 through May 10, 2020. Includes one Deep-Dish Pizza, Shrimp Scampi Entree, Salad, and six Garlic Knots. Also offering a free Pizookie with $9.95 purchase using promo code PIZOOKIE at checkout.
- Blaze Pizza: Avaiable on Sunday May 10, 2020 – The Dad Duty DIY Pizza Kit. Each Kit features enough fresh scratch-made pizza dough, sauce, and customizable toppings for four small pizzas. Blaze Pizza is waiving delivery fees on any order of $15 or more through the company’s website and mobile app.
- Bojangles’: Buy-One-Get-One-Free Heart-Shaped Bo-Berry Biscuit from May 8 through May 10, 2020.
- Bruegger’s Bagels: A Hot & Ready Brunch Box as well as new take-home meal kits. The Hot & Ready Brunch Box, includes six bagels, one tub of made-in-Vermont cream cheese, three egg sandwiches (one Farmhouse and two Bacon and Cheddar), four blueberry muffins and four twice-baked hash browns for $29.99 from May 8 through May 31, 2020. Price and participation may vary.
- California Pizza Kitchen: Spring Meal Kits featuring your choice of Pan-Roasted Chicken, Roasted Salmon, or Grilled Ribeye with a side of Spinach Artichoke Dip, Sourdough Baguette, Caesar Salad, Fingerling Potatoes, and Butter Cake with Vanilla Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream. Priced at $40 – $120 depending on meat selection for 2 or 4 servings.
- Cracker Barrel: Mother’s Day Family Meal Baskets To-Go, which include a classic entree, sides to share, all packed hot and ready to serve. Also receive a free $10 bonus card for Mom with the purchase of select Family Meal Baskets To-Go. Bonus cards will be provided by email and can be redeemed in-store or on CrackerBarrelToGo.com. Preorder now for Curbside, Pickup and Free Delivery on Mother’s Day weekend.
- El Pollo Loco: $20 Familia Dinner on Mother’s Day weekend for Loco Rewards members – includes 12 pieces of El Pollo Loco’s signature fire-grilled chicken, three large sides, tortillas and salsa: Available from May 8 through May 10, 2020 at drive-thrus, ahead via mobile pick-up, take-out or get it delivered to your door via elpolloloco.com.
- KFC: A Virtual Mother’s Day Experience, Including Free Delivery. Visit Facebook.com/KFC to send mom and loved ones a custom invitation to share a Mother’s Day meal together, virtually. KFC is also offering free delivery on orders over $20 via Grubhub or by visiting kfc.com.
- Noodles & Company: Free delivery for Rewards members on Sunday, May 10, 2020 as part of its partnership with Horizon Organic. Non-Rewards members simply need to create a Noodles account online or via the Noodles app and enter code HORIZON at checkout to take advantage of the offer.
- Outback Steakhouse: A special menu for mom, available through May 12, 2020. Meal options include filet mignon and lobster tail, prime rib and crab cake, or steamed lobster tail or crab cake plus two sides.
- Pollo Campero: $5 off orders of $25 or more from May 8 to May 10 with code “SHAREFLAVOR”. Delivery will also be free.
- QDOBA: Free delivery on any order $15 or more for orders placed on the QDOBA app and QDOBA.com starting this Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 10, through Thursday, May 14, 2020.
- Red Lobster: Offering at-home recipes featuring the iconic Cheddar Bay Biscuits, all of which are unique takes on brunch classics.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House: Offering a prix fixe family bundle for 4 and signature surf & turf – main course is Roasted Beef Tenderloin. Select locations open at 11 a.m. on Sunday, May 10, 2020.
- Taco Cabana: Offering mimosas for $6 (only available on Sunday, May 10 while supplies last). Make mom’s brunch extra sweet by adding new Nutella Empanadas available at $2.99 for two or $14.99 for a dozen to the brand’s fan-favorite breakfast tacos and dozen taco boxes – including TC’s Way Dozen Breakfast Taco Box: three Potato & Egg, three Bacon & Egg, three Chorizo & Egg and three Bean & Cheese tacos to complete the celebration.
- Wienerschnitzel: Offering moms everywhere a free Chili Dog Meal on Sunday, May 10, 2020.
Image – Bojangles’