Hooters announced today that they have safely reopened more than 150 locations nationwide, for dine-in service.
Story continues below
The company says all openings comply with local and state mandates and guidelines, while they continue to offer takeout, curbside pick-up and delivery options where available.
Hooters commitment to safety within restaurants includes:
- Maintaining six feet distance between all persons.
- Limiting the number of guests into the restaurant following state and local occupancy requirements.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation throughout the restaurant, including wipe downs of tables after each use, hourly wipe downs of high contact areas, and nightly deep cleanings.
- Providing hand sanitizer stations at the entrance and throughout the restaurant.
- Frequent handwashing by all team members (at least every 30 minutes or more if needed).
- Requiring team members to wear gloves & face coverings at all times (with gloves being replaced after each guest interaction). Guests are asked to follow local and state mandates regarding face coverings.
- Conducting daily team member wellness screenings, including temperature checks.
- A hygiene captain is assigned to each shift to ensure compliance to all guidelines.
You can check to see if your local Hooters is reopening by visiting hooters.com/locations.
Image – Hooters