With Father’s Day 2020 just around the corner, I thought it would be a good idea to highlight some of the special offers that local and national fast-food chains as well as casual dining establishments will be putting together on, and leading up to Father’s Day on Sunday, June 21, 2020.
Here’s a look at some of the promotions you’ll find on offer this Father’s Day (I’ll circle back to this post and update as required):
- Baskin-Robbins: New Dad Joke Cakes.
- BJ’S: Rolls Out New Strawberry Shortcake Pizookie As Part Of 2020 Father’s Day Specials
- Blaze Pizza: This Father’s Day, Blaze Pizza loyalty members will earn Double Flames on all orders purchased on June 21, 2020. To sign up for Blaze Rewards, download the Blaze Pizza app on the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Offering a limited run of special-edition ties (Moist Tie-lette), designed specifically for the ultimate wing-eating dads out there. Available to purchase for $25 by going here – price includes one Moist Tie-lette and a $25 Buffalo Wild Wings gift card. Additionally, Buffalo Wild Wings is offering a Father’s Day Bundle on June 21 only, which includes 20 traditional wings, 20 boneless wings and a basket of fries for $39.99. The bundle is available for takeout, delivery and dine-in.
- Burger King: Burger King Offers Free Impossible Croissan’wich With $1 Minimum Purchase Via The BK App Through June 30, 2020
- Dunkin’: While not a Father’s Day specific offer, Dunkin’, in partnership with Uber Eats is offering a buy one, get one free Dunkin’ Iced Coffee when order via Uber Eats through June 21, 2020.
- Dunkin’: Offering Dunkin’-themed IOU Coupons: To make dad feel even more special, fans can make their very own IOU coupons. Whether it’s a promise to laugh at his dad jokes or have breakfast together, fans can customize the perfect gift for dad. Download your favorite coupons here to get started.
- Jet’s Pizza: Get A Small Eugene Supreme Pizzas For $6.99 On June 21, 2020
- McAlister’s: McAlister’s Offers Free Nachos Basket With Entree Purchase On June 21, 2020
- Outback Steakhouse: New Short Rib Offered As Part Of Father’s Day Menu From June 17 Through June 23, 2020.
- Paris Baguette: Offering a Limited-Edition Beer Cake – includes 3 layers of chocolate cake filled with soft cream in the shape of a playful beer mug. Available through June 21 for delivery and pick up at all Paris Baguette locations across the country.
- Planet Smoothie: Buy Any Smoothie, Get A Free Lunar Lemonade Smoothie At Planet Smoothie On June 21, 2020
- Popeyes: Free Chicken Sandwich on the Popeyes app with a first order and minimum purchase of $15
- Pollo Campero: Offering $5 off $25 or more online, on the Pollo Campero app and in the restaurant using code “5FORDAD,” through June 21, 2020.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House: Prime Ribeye Surf & Turf starting at $59, featuring Dad’s choice of a 12-oz, 16-oz, or bone-in Cowboy Ribeye served with a cold-water lobster tail and choice of salad and one side. Available from June 19 through June 21, 2020. Also offering $50 bonus card for every $250 spent.
- Smokey Bones: Welcomes back the Bone-Fire, a barbecue meat mixed grill featuring Smokey Bones’ menu favorites. Items include baby back ribs, sirloin steak, smoked chicken wings, smoked sausage, chicken breast, and served with sides of potato wedges, grilled vegetables and its secret recipe Bone-Fire sauce.
- Wienerschnitzel: Free Old Fashioned Sundae For All Dads At Wienerschnitzel On June 21, 2020
Image – Paris Baguette