Papa John’s has been spotted selling new Tavern Singles at select locations in Colorado, Louisiana and North Carolina.
Fellow Chewer Tim spotted the new items at his local Papa John’s in the Denver area.
Tavern Singles are individual-sized oval crust pizzas made with fresh dough. They are served cut in half for an easy on-the-go pizza option.
Priced at $6 each, Tavern Singles are available in the following five varieties:
- Veggie: Original sauce, Mozzarella, Green Peppers, Roma Tomatoes and Mushrooms.
- Triple Meats: Original sauce, Mozzarella, Pepperoni, Meatball and Canadian Bacon.
- Hot Honey Hawaiian: Original sauce, Mozzarella, Canadian Bacon and Pineapple.
- Garlic Steak and Mushroom: Ranch sauce, Mozzarella, Philly Steak, Mushrooms and Onions.
- Chicken Bacon Ranch: Ranch sauce, Triple cheddar Blend, Grilled Chicken and Bacon.
Have you spotted Tavern Singles at a Papa John’s near you? Drop Chew Boom a note with the details via our Chewer friendly contact page.
I’ll circle back to this post as new details become available.
Images – Papa John’s/Chew Boom mashup