Starting July 21, 2020, Chipotle will be offering four new flavors of Tractor Beverages exclusively for in-restaurant dining and carryout orders:
- Organic Lemonade: A tangy and sweet beverage made with real lemons and cane sugar with turmeric – known for its vitamin C content.
- Organic Hibiscus Lemonade: Tart hibiscus flowers, known to be rich in potassium, are paired with fresh citrus for a trendy take on classic lemonade.
- Organic Mandarin Agua Fresca: A refreshing agua fresca, packed with vitamin C thanks to tart citrus, orange and tangerine.
- Organic Berry Agua Fresca: Organically grown pomegranates, strawberries and cherries are combined to make a moderately sweet agua fresca, which also features a hint of apple cider vinegar.
New Bottled Tractor Beverages
Additionally, two new bottled Tractor Beverages created exclusively for Chipotle will be available for dine-in, takeout and delivery orders:
- Organic Lemonade: A bottled version of Organic Lemonade made for Chipotle.
- Organic Black Tea: Sri Lankan Black Tea mixed with cane sugar and a hint of lemon to create a bold, yet delicate drink.
Image – Chipotle