Wingstop is celebrating National Chicken Wing Day by offering five free wings with any wing purchase on July 29, 2020.
Story continues below
To score the deal, simply make any wing purchase through Wingstop’s website using promo code “5FreeWings” or with any wing purchase made in-restaurant at participating locations worldwide.
Additionally, and as part of brand’s “Wingstop Wing Day” celebration, Wingstop will be hosting a 24-hour international DJ festival livestream starting at 12:01 a.m. EDT on July 29, 2020. The event features a lineup of DJs curated by DJ Jazzy Jeff.
You can watch the sets at wingstopwingday.com, which will air throughout the day:
12:01 a.m. EDT: DJ SHORTKUT
- Jonathan Cruz aka DJ SHORTKUT has a passion for every genre of music. He began his career in San Francisco in 1987 and has competed in World DJ Championship since 1994.
8 a.m. EDT: DJ Mr. Thing
- A British hip-hop producer, Mr. Thing was the winner of the 2000 DMC UK DJ Championship. He is both a DJ and turntablist.
Noon EDT: DJ Puffy
- DJ Puffy is a Barbadian disc jockey and was the 2016 winner of the Red Bull Music 3Style World DJ Championship. He is known for his unique Caribbean-EDM sound.
4 p.m. EDT: DJ Craze
- DJ Craze is a Nicaraguan American DJ and record producer who plays hip-hop, Miami bass, trap, breaks, dubstep, drum and bass and practices turntablism. He is the only solo DJ in history to claim the DMC World DJ Championship trophy three times consecutively.
7 p.m. EDT: DJ Jazzy Jeff
- DJ Jazzy Jeff is a DJ, record producer, actor, and comedian. He is a DMC hall of famer for his contributions to the world of hip-hop and DJing, and won two Grammy awards alongside Will Smith for his role in the hip-hop duo DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince.
10 p.m. EDT: DJ Z-Trip
- DJ Z-Trip was a pioneer of the mashup movement and the 2009 recipient of the “America’s Best DJ Award.”
Image – Wingstop