Qdoba offers a new lineup of chef-crafted flavor combinations with the introduction of new Signature Eats entrees.
Story continues below
Signature Eats feature curated combinations of the brand’s popular and freshly-prepared flavors created by in-house executive chef Katy Velazquez.
The new Signature Eats lineup includes:
- Chicken Queso Burrito Bowl: Grilled adobo chicken, 3-Cheese Queso, pico de gallo, shredded cheese, corn salsa, cilantro lime rice, black beans, wrapped in a warm flour tortilla or served in a bowl.
- Steak Fajita Quesadilla: Grilled steak, hand sliced sautéed fajita veggies, freshly made pico de gallo, salsa roja and shredded cheese, served with hand-smashed guac and sour cream.
- Chicken Protein Bowl: Chicken Protein Bowls come with double grilled chicken, black beans, grilled fajita veggies, salsa verde, pico, and guacamole.
- Impossible Fajita Bowl: Plant-based Impossible seasoned with a blend of tomatoes, garlic and chilies. The dish is topped with hand-sliced, sautéed in-house red and green bell peppers, red onion, corn salsa, a light drizzle of vegan and vegetarian-friendly tortilla soup, cilantro lime rice, and seasoned black beans.
- Street Style Chicken Tacos: Grilled adobo chicken in a soft corn tortilla topped with hand-smashed guac, salsa verde, red onion and cotija cheese. Served with 3 tacos.
Qdoba’s Signature Eats are available in-restaurant, online or through the brand’s app for curbside pick-up or delivery at participating locations.
Image – Qdoba