The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf is officially welcoming fall 2020 with the debut of the all-new Dark Chocolate Chai Tea Latte alongside Pumpkin and Maple Latte beverages and more.
Fall menu offerings available now through November 1, 2020 include:
- Dark Chocolate Chai Latte: A warm and creamy drink that is slightly sweetened with dark chocolate powder.
- Pumpkin Spiced Chai Latte and Ice Blended drink: A blend of spicy signature chai tea and creamy pumpkin flavors.
- Pumpkin Latte Ice Blended drink, and Cold Brew Coffee: Reminiscent of the classic fall dessert, these Pumpkin beverages feature a blend of authentic pumpkin flavor combined with the warming notes of nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Maple Latte and Ice Blended drink: Espresso highlighted by notes of maple and garnished with crunchy maple sugar crystals.
- Bacon Egg and Cheese English Muffin: A classic breakfast sandwich with crispy warm bacon, egg, and cheddar cheese served on an English muffin.
- Ham Egg and Cheese Brioche: A buttery brioche bun with fluffy eggs, black forest ham, and cheddar cheese.
- Turkey Swiss: Sliced turkey, Swiss cheese and spinach on wheat bread topped with a mild chipotle mayonnaise and roasted red peppers.
- Pumpkin Chocolate Loaf: A moist loaf bread that’s half pumpkin and half chocolate.
- Vegan Banana Walnut Loaf: Vegan banana bread made with real banana puree and chopped walnut pieces.
- Vegan Chocolate Brownie: A vegan brownie with chocolate flavor and chewy texture
Image – The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf