Outback Steakhouse serves up a more chewer-friendly menu by offering steak lovers more reasons to celebrate with the introduction of new dishes, lower prices and larger portions.
The revamped menu includes fan-favorites like Aussie Twisted Ribs and Three Cheese Steak Dip as well as a new Steak ‘N Mate Combos category, and more.
Steak ‘N Mate Combos include:
- Center-cut Sirloin and Choice of Shrimp (Grilled Shrimp or Shrimp on the Barbie)
- Center-cut Sirloin and Aussie Twisted Ribs
- Center-cut Sirloin and Grilled Chicken
- Ribeye and Choice of Shrimp
- Filet Mignon and Lobster
According to Outback, the new menu is easier to navigate and separates the brand’s steaks by cooking style: Season & Seared, Slow-Roasted, and Char-Grilled, which offers a new thick cut Bone-In NY Strip.
In addition to adding a second side to most entrees, prices have been adjusted on many menu items, including the Bloomin’ Onion, which now carries a suggested price of $7.99, and fans can upgrade from a six-ounce center-cut sirloin to an eight-ounce for $2, although prices may vary by location.
Other new Outback menu additions include:
- Braised Beef Bonzer-Wich: Tender beef braised in spicy barbeque sauce, with melted Cheddar cheese on grilled panini bread, served with a side of steakhouse cheese sauce for dipping.
- Prime Rib Sandwich: Tender slow-roasted prime rib, grilled onions and mushrooms, Provolone cheese, and spicy signature bloom sauce on a toasted baguette, served with a side of French onion au jus and creamy horseradish sauce.
- Bloomin’ Fried Chicken: Hand battered in Bloomin’ Onion seasoning, fried then drizzled with spicy signature bloom sauce with house-made pickles, onion, lettuce, and tomato.
- Pork & Pineapple Medallions: Seasoned and seared pork tenderloin medallions glazed with caramel mustard and garnished with pineapple.
- Toowoomba Salmon: Grilled salmon topped with seasoned and sautéed shrimp tossed with mushrooms in a creamy Creole sauce.
- Butter Cake: Sweet and rich butter cake topped with strawberries and house-made whipped cream.
- Chocolate Fondue Flight: Warm chocolate fondue with bites of moist brownie and rich butter cake pieces, fresh seasonal berries and pineapple and house-made whipped cream.
Image – Outback