Moe’s Southwest Grill is celebrating its 20th birthday with the debut of the new limited-time Grande Homewrecker burrito.
Story continues below
The Grande Homewrecker burrito is basically a 100 percent bigger twist on the brand’s signature Homewrecker, clocking in at 8-inches long and filled with 2-pounds of the same ingredients found in its namesake, including handcrafted guac, seasoned rice, beans, shredded cheese and your choice of carnitas, steak, chicken, ground beef or organic tofu.
Starting at $9.99, the Grande Homewrecker burrito can be found at participating Moe’s locations for a limited time through October 6, 2020.
Additionally, Moe’s is running a Free Burrito Sweepstakes promotion where 650 lucky rewards members will receive free burritos for a year.
Free Burrito Sweepstakes Details:
- Every check-in on Moe Rewards equals 1 entry
- Entry available throughout the entire month of September
- The 650 winners will be notified by October 6, through the Moe’s app via push notification and email
- Free burritos will be awarded via Moe’s app, at one free burrito per week
- Official rules available at moes.com/rewards/sweeps-rules
Image – Moe’s