El Pollo Loco launches a new line of L.A. Mex Burritos in honor of the brand’s hometown of Los Angeles, California.
Featuring a mix of the brand’s signature Mexican flavors with a classic California twist, El Pollo Loco’s new L.A. Mex Burritos lineup includes:
- California Queso Burrito: A new elevated take on a fan-favorie California classic, the California Queso Burrito features tender pieces of fire-grilled chicken, signature Tapatio fries, fresh handmade guacamole, pinto beans, queso blanco and house-made pico de gallo all rolled up in a 12-inch flour tortilla.
- Chicken Tinga Burrito: Savory, lightly smoky chicken tinga, seasoned rice, pinto beans, fresh sliced avocado, and is topped with queso fresco and house-made pico de gallo in a soft flour tortilla.
- World’s First Keto Burrito: A better-for-you and Keto Certified burrito comes in at 10g net carbs. It features fire-grilled chicken, fresh sliced avocado, organic spinach, shredded red cabbage, and is topped with creamy cilantro, house-made pico de gallo and crumbled cotija cheese—all wrapped in a specialty high-fiber, low-carb 20-inch flour Keto tortilla.
- Chickenless Pollo Burrito: A protein alternative burrito, the Chickenless Pollo Burrito consists of shreds of plant-based protein simmered in adobo sauce, shredded lettuce, seasoned black beans, queso fresco, fresh sliced avocado, and creamy cilantro in a 12-inch flour tortilla.
- Vegan Chickenless Pollo Burrito: Tender shreds of plant-based protein cooked in adobo — a slow simmered sauce of fire roasted peppers, onions and tomatoes with fresh avocado and black beans all wrapped in a 12-inch flour tortilla. Certified by the American Vegetarian Association
While L.A. Mex Burritos are available a la carte for around $7 apiece, participating locations are also offering a Mix and Match 4-pack, with prices ranging from $20 to $22, although prices may vary by location.
Image – El Pollo Loco