Taco John’s is testing a new “Valuest Menu” at select locations in Billings, Montana; Cedar Rapids, Iowa and Cheyenne, Wyoming – where they’re offering a variety of menu items at $1, $2 and $3 price points.
Story continues below
Featuring new items made with ingredients like hand-cut sirloin steak, crispy bacon, guacamole and all-white meat chicken, Taco John’s Valuest Menu breaks down as follows:
- Chicken Snack Quesadilla: All-white meat grilled chicken and all-natural cheddar cheese are folded into a special tortilla made of corn and flour.
- Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Strips: Crispy tortilla strips dusted with cinnamon and sugar.
- Spicy Chicken & Potato Griller: Soft flour tortilla with Potato Olés, warm nacho cheese sauce, creamy chipotle sauce, Super Hot sauce and all-white meat grilled chicken.
- Chicken, Bacon Guac Street Taco: Soft tortilla made of corn and flour, filled with all-white meat grilled chicken, crisp bacon pieces, guacamole, shredded cheddar cheese and crisp shredded lettuce.
- Cheesy Bacon Nachos: Tortilla chips topped with crisp bacon pieces, pickled jalapeño slices, warm nacho cheese sauce and a drizzle of ranch.
- Sirloin Steak & Potato Griller: Soft flour tortilla with Potato Olés®, warm nacho cheese sauce, creamy chipotle sauce, Super Hot sauce and hand-carved sirloin steak.
- Cheesy Bacon Ranch Loaded Potato Olés: Potato Olés covered with warm nacho cheese sauce and creamy ranch dressing, topped with crisp bacon pieces and pickled jalapeño slices.
Image – Taco John’s