National Cheeseburger Day arrives on Friday, September 18, 2020, and some national and regional chains will be offering deals and giveaways to celebrate the occasion.
Below you will find a list highlighting some of the deals you can expect to find at a restaurant/chain near you in celebration of National Cheeseburger Day:
- Applebee’s: Get a complete Burger Bundle for $8.99 on Friday, September 18, 2020. Each bundle comes with a choice of any Handcrafted Burger on the menu plus classic fries and a soft drink for $8.99.
- BurgerFi: Make A $10 Minimum Burger Purchase, Get A $10 Reward On The BurgerFi App On September 18, 2020
- Dog Haus: $5 Cheeseburger in-store with app scan, or when your order pickup or delivery via the Dog Haus app. Available at participating locations on Friday, September 18, 2020.
- Farmer Boys: $2 Big Cheese from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. at participating locations while supplies last. Limit of 4.
- Friendly’s: Free small sundae with any burger purchase for loyalty members. Valid for dine-in only on September 18, 2020. Not a loyalty member? Sign up on or before Sept. 18 to receive the offer.
- Hamburger Stand: Buy one, get one free Original Cheeseburger on September 18, 2020 with this coupon.
- Jack in the Box: Free Jumbo Jack Cheeseburger With Any App Purchase At Jack In The Box From September 18-20, 2020
- McDonald’s: 50-cent Double Cheeseburger deal exclusively available through the McDonald’s app on September 18, 2020. Use Mobile Order and Pay and add the deal to your order or scan the deal code at the Drive Thru, Front Counter or Kiosk, where applicable. There is a limit of one offer per customer.
- McDonald’s: Not a National Cheeseburger Day specific deal, but the chain will be offering its $6 Travis Scott Meal, which includes a fresh-beef Quarter Pounder with Cheese and bacon, a medium fries with BBQ Sauce for dipping, and a medium Sprite with extra ice for 6 bucks.
- Mooyah: Free Cheeseburger to all Rewards App members. Rewards App members will be gifted their free Cheeseburger the morning of Friday, September 18, 2020. Anyone can download the app and get the offer on the spot until close of business on Friday.
- O’Charley’s: Get a Burger and Brew for $10, or or your favorite Coca-Cola beverage. Dine-in only at participating locations on September 18, 2020.
- Red Robin: Buy one, get on 50 percent off all Gourmet and Finest burgers through September 20, 2020 with promo code “BOGO.” For in-restaurant, simply mention “BOGO” to your server. Valid on dine-in and to-go visits only. Not valid on delivery orders.
- Smashburger: $5 Classic Smash Double Burger Deal On September 18, 2020
- Steak ‘n Shake: App Users Get $2 Off The Double ‘n Cheese Steakburger From September 18-24, 2020
- Wayback Burgers: For one day only, all participating restaurants will offer the “Cheeeesy Quarantini” burger for $6.99–$7.49 on Friday, September 18, 2020. The “Cheeesy Quarantini” kicks up the chain’s classic Cheeeesy Burger by swapping out American cheese with four slices of spicy, gooey Pepper Jack cheese, layered between two beef patties and cooked-to-order.
- Whataburger: Buy 1 Patty Melt Online, Get 1 Free At Whataburger Through September 20, 2020
Image – Farmer Boys