TGI Fridays offers even more Beyond Meat plant-based protein options with the introduction of new Beyond Chili, Beyond Chili Ballpark Nachos, Beyond Chili Loaded Potato Skins, and the Beyond Chili Cheeseburger.
Here’s a closer look at the new Beyond Chili-themed menu:
- Beyond Chili: Beyond Meat Chili with mixed cheese and green onions.
- Beyond Chili Loaded Potato Skins: Crispy-fried potato skins topped eith Beyond Meat Chili, cheddar cheese, jalapeños, green onions and Ranch sour cream.
- Beyond Chili Ballpark Nachos: Crunchy tortilla chips layered with Beyond Meat Chili, mixed cheese, pico, jalapeños, cilantro and Ranch sour cream.
- Beyond Chili Cheeseburger: A seasoned and grilled Beyond Meat patty topped with Beyond Meat Chili, tortilla strips, mixed cheese, pico and sour cream on a plain bun. The burger is served with pickles on the side pus your choice of seasoned fries or a side salad.
The new plant-based protein items join the brand’s existing Beyond Meat offerings, including:
- Million Dollar Cobb with Beyond Meat Patty: A crumbled Beyond Meat Patty with mixed greens, sliced carrots, red cabbage, avocado, tomatoes, chopped cage-free egg, bacon, blue cheese, red onions, cucumber, Monterey Jack and cheddar, served with Ranch dressing on the side.
- Caesar Salad with Beyond Meat Patty: A crumbled Beyond Meat Patty paired with romaine lettuce, Parmesan-Romano, Caesar dressing, asiago croutons and Parmesan crisps.
- The Beyond Meat Cheeseburger: A seasoned and grilled Beyond Meat patty layered with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onions, pickles and Fridays sauce on a plain bun.
Image – TGI Fridays