IHOP is celebrating fall 2020 with the introduction of new Milk ‘n’ Cookies Pancakes, alongside returning fan-favorites like Pumpkin Spice Pancakes and Cinn-A-Stack Pancakes.
Story continues below
IHOP’s 2020 seasonal fall menu includes:
- New Milk ‘n’ Cookies Pancakes: Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes filled with Oreo Cookie pieces and topped with sweet milk mousse, vanilla sauce drizzle, more cookie pieces, and a flurry of powdered sugar and festive sprinkles.
- Pumpkin Spice Pancakes: Two pumpkin pancakes made with real pumpkin and seasonal spices, crowned with creamy whipped topping.
- Cinn-A-Stack Pancakes: Two buttermilk pancakes topped with cinnamon spread, a drizzle of cream cheese icing and a crown of whipped topping. Also available with Pumpkin Spice Pancakes.
- New Cookies ‘n’ Cream Hot Chocolate: Creamy toasted marshmallow hot chocolate crowned with whipped topping, Oreo Cookie pieces, and festive sprinkles.
IHOP seasonal kids menu:
- New Lil’ Cookie Kid’s Combo (12 years and under): One buttermilk pancake filled with Oreo Cookie pieces and topped with vanilla sauce, sweet milk mousse, more cookies and a flurry of powdered sugar.
- New Lil’ Cookie Hot Chocolate (12 years and under): Creamy toasted marshmallow hot chocolate crowned with whipped topping, OREO Cookie pieces, and festive sprinkles.
- Mr. Mummy: Features a green pancake base, zig zags of cream cheese icing “bandages,” banana and chocolate chip eyes and a sweet purple icing smile.
For dine-in orders, participating IHOP locations will be offering kids 12 and under one free Mr. Mummy Pancake from October 26 through October 30, 2020, between 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. For online orders via the IHOP website or mobile app of $20 or more, you can score one free Mr. Mummy Pancake per order with promo code “FREEMUMMY” at checkout.
Image – IHOP