Boston Market offers night owls better-for-you options to enjoy after dark with the debut of new Sliders and Bowls at participating locations from 9:00 p.m. to close.
Story continues below
Described by the brand as the “largest menu innovation or expansion Boston Market has made in recent history,” the new late menu includes the following options:
New Late Night Sliders Menu
- Chicken Chipotle Slider: Pulled rotisserie chicken with ranch dressing and chipotle sauce with pepper jack cheese.
- Chicken Cheddar Slider: Pulled rotisserie chicken with garlic sauce and herbed mayo with cheddar cheese.
- Turkey Cheddar Slider: Sliced turkey breast with garlic sauce and herbed mayo with cheddar cheese.
- BBQ Meatloaf Slicer: Sliced meatloaf with zesty mayo and BBQ sauce with cheddar cheese.
New Late Night Bowls Menu
- Southwest Chicken Rice Bowl: Corn bean relish, cilantro lime rice, pico de gallo and pulled rotisserie chicken tossed with chipotle pesto sauce.
- Chicken Cheddar Mash Bowl: Creamy mashed potatoes, corn bean relish, cheddar cheese, and pulled chicken are mixed together before being finished with garlic sauce and fresh gravy.
- Cheeseburger Mac Bowl: Mac & cheese mixed with pico de gallo, fresh cheddar, BBQ sauce and meatloaf.
- Veggie Bowl: Steamed veggies, corn bean relish and garlic sauce are served over a bed of cilantro lime rice and topped with pico de gallo.
While prices may vary by location, Sliders start at a suggested price of $3 each, or you can bundle any three Sliders for $8. Meanwhile bowls start at a suggested price of $6.50 each.
Boston Market is celebrating the launch of the new late night menu by offering buy one, get one free Slider deal through November 1, 2020.
Image – Boston Market