7-Eleven presses the pause button on pumpkin spice and kicks off the 2020 holiday season with the introduction of new new Candy Cane Cocoa.
Candy Cane Cocoa features hot, rich cocoa blended with a cool peppermint flavor. The festive beverage can be topped with chocolate sauce and International Delight Peppermint Mocha flavored creamer.
For a limited time, participating 7-Eleven locations are offering any size hot beverages – including new Candy Cane Cocoa – for 79-cents, every day from noon to 7 p.m. through the 7Rewards loyalty program found in the 7-Eleven app.
In addition to the new seasonal drink, participating 7-Eleven stores are rolling out other exclusive limited-edition, 7-Select private label holiday treats, including:
- Seasonal Sandwich Cookies: Available in pomegranate crème, candy cane crème and pecan pie crème flavored varieties.
- Holiday-inspired Mini Donuts: Available in chocolate covered cherry and gingerbread flavors.
- Yogurt covered pretzels: Available in your choice of two festive flavors – sweet sugar plum sprinkle and the classic red, white and green.
- Limited edition trail mixes: Available in flavors like butter rum toffee and sugar cookie.
- Fiery cinnamon bear candy for spice-lovers and holiday flurry and snowman gummies for… everyone else.
2020 holiday items can be found at participating 7-Eleven locations nationwide for a limited time, while supplies last.
Image – 7-Eleven