On tonight’s episode of Shark Tank, Jessica Levison makes a pitch for her ice cream company Peekaboo Organics.
Peekaboo Organics makes “super-premium indulgent ice cream” with a hidden ingredient: Vegetables.
Jessica – a married mom of three and Legal Aid lawyer – developed her vegetable-infused ice cream as a sneaky way to get her kids to eat vegetables. It worked.
In The Tank
Jessica faces five hungry Sharks in the tank: Mark Cuban, Barbara Corcoran , Kevin O’Leary, Lori Greiner, and Robert Herjavec.
Jessica is seeking $800,000 for 8 percent of her company.
A Closer Look
- Here’s the Peekaboo Organics website.
- Peekaboo Organics is also active on Twitter and Facebook, and Instagram.
- Peekaboo Organics recently won the California Milk Snackcelerator competition, which comes with $200,000 in resources and funding to help bring a snack-sized version of their innovative products to market and expand the overall market for their products
Peekaboo Organics ice cream lineup includes:
- Vanilla with Hidden Zucchini:
- Strawberry with Hidden Carrot
- Mint Chip with Hidden Spinach
- Cotton Candy with Hidden Beet
- Chocolate with Hidden Cauliflower
- Unicorn with Hidden Zucchini
- Cookie Dough with Hidden Zucchini
- Strawberry sorbet with hidden tomato (sorbet)
- Mango sorbet with hidden squash (sorbet)
All flavors are organic and offer a full serving of veggies in every pint.
Image – WDTV