Smashburger dips its toe into the breakfast pool with the launch of a new breakfast menu at select locations.
Story continues below
Smashburger’s breakfast menu features classic breakfast sandwiches, a breakfast burger, tots and more.
Here’s a closer look at what you can expect to find on Smashburger’s new breakfast menu:
- Egg & Cheese Sandwich: Two fried eggs and a slice of cheddar cheese on a brioche bun.
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Sandwich: Applewood-smoked bacon, two fried eggs and cheddar cheese on a brioche bun.
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwich: Sausage, two fried eggs, and cheddar cheese on a brioche bun.
- Breakfast Burger: A Certified Angus beef patty, applewood-smoked bacon, a fried egg, and cheddar cheese on a brioche bun.
- Breakfast Tots
- French Roast Coffee
- Decaf Frence Roast Coffee
- Cold Brew
- Vanilla Cold Brew Latte: Cold Brew Coffee, whole milke, vanilla syrup, served over ice.
You can find breakfast at the following participating Smashburger locations daily until 10:30 a.m. local time:
- Uptown – 2222 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TX
- Harmony – 2550 E. Harmony Rd. Suite. 100, Fort Collins, CO
- Tabor Center – 1201 16th St. Space 106, Denver, CO
- Coon Rapids – 13111 Riverdale Dr NW Coon Rapids, MN
- Eden Prairie – 8045 Flying Cloud Dr., Eden Prairie, MN
- Wantagh – 1223 Wantagh Ave. Wantagh, NY
- Westwood – 203 University Ave. Westwood, MA
- Paramus – 556 Rte 17 North, Paramus, NJ
- Pequannock – 500 NJ-23 Peaquannock Township, NJ
- Toms River – 2 West Route 37 Unit B-3, Tom’s River, NJ
- Empire State – 10 W 33rd St. New York, NY
- Dekalb – 74 Dekalb Ave. Brooklyn, NY
- Bruckner – 1925 Turnbull Ave. Bronx, NY
- Rockville – 1800 Rockville Pike Suite A, Rockville, MD
- Potrero – 2300 16th Street Suite 293, San Francisco, CA
Image – Smashburger