Qdoba charts a healthier course with the introduction of new health-conscious creations under the brand’s Vegetarian, Keto and More category of their online menu.
Story continues below
Designed to provide health-conscious consumers with “better-for-you” options, the new menu includes flavorful creations that address specific dietary needs, including keto, vegetarian, low-carb, gluten-free and more.
Menu offerings under the Vegetarian, Keto & More category include:
- Cauli-Mash Low-Carb Chicken Bowl: Made with roasted-in-house Mexican Cauliflower Mash topped with grilled adobo chicken, hand-sliced and sautéed fajita veggies, freshly-made pico de gallo, salsa verde, sour cream and sprinkled with shredded cheese (gluten free, under 500 calories, 22g of carbs).
- Impossible Taco Salad: Seasoned plant-based Impossible protein paired with fresh romaine and pinto beans, topped with freshly-made pico de gallo, roasted tomato salsa, shredded cheese and crunchy tortilla strips (vegetarian, 550 calories, vegan without shredded cheese).
- Smoked Brisket Keto Bowl: A fan-favorite made with smoked brisket served over crisp romaine lettuce, topped with pico de gallo, shredded cheese, salsa verde and hand-smashed guacamole (keto, gluten free).
- Citrus Lime Chicken Salad: Made with grilled adobo chicken served atop fresh romaine topped with black beans, chile corn salsa, freshly-made pico de gallo, crunchy tortilla strips and citrus lime vinaigrette (gluten free without tortilla strips, under 550 calories).
- Paleo Chicken Salad: Grilled adobo chicken, hand-sliced fajita veggies and hand-smashed guacamole, served atop fresh romaine topped with freshly-made pico de gallo and salsa verde (paleo, gluten free, 300 calories).
- Low-Cal Chicken Grain Bowl: Grilled adobo chicken, seasoned brown rice, fresh romaine and black beans, along with hand-smashed guacamole, freshly-made pico de gallo and roasted tomato salsa (gluten free, 480 calories).
- Street Style Pulled Pork Tacos: Made with slow-braised pulled pork wrapped in a corn tortilla and topped with salsa verde, freshly-made pico de gallo and cotija cheese (gluten free, 370 calories).
Try One, Get One Free
As an added bonus, and to encourage fans to try Qdoba’s health-conscious options, fans ordering any of the entrees listed under the Vegetarian, Keto & More online menu category will receive a free entree on a future visit in their “Try One, Get One” promotion through January 17, 2021.
You can find Qdoba’s health-conscious options under the Vegetarian, Keto & More category at all 740-plus locations nationwide.
Image – Qdoba