Farmer Boys reveals its first-ever value menu with the systemwide debut of the new “No Brainer Deals” menu.
With prices ranging between $3 and $5, the “No Brainer Deals” menu includes the following seven items:
- $3 – Bacon, Egg & Cheese Muffin: A cage-free egg, hand-cracked and scrambled, topped with hickory-smoked bacon and American cheese on a baked English muffin.
- $3 – Cheeseburger: A 100 percent USDA fire-grilled beef patty topped with American cheese, dill pickles, and house-made 1000 island dressing on a baked toasted brioche bun.
- $3 – Crispy French Toast Dippers: Three freshly battered and cooked up crispy bread sticks, dusted with cinnamon, powdered sugar, and served with maple-flavored syrup.
- $3.25 – Fried Chicken Dippers: Two tender white meat chicken strips, seasoned and battered, and fried to crispy perfection, served with a side ranch dressing.
- $4 – Mini Cakes Skillet: Three silver dollar hot cakes served with maple-flavored syrup, a cage-free and hand-cracked scrambled egg, and two strips of hickory-smoked bacon.
- $4 – Parm-Crusted Grilled Cheese: Baked sourdough, loaded with three slices of melted American and pepper jack cheese and grilled with a crispy and tasty parmesan crust.
- $4.25 – All-Beef Chili: 100 percent USDA pure beef chili, scratch-made in our kitchens with a secret blend of spices and topped with shredded cheddar cheese and diced onions.
“No Brainer Deals” can be found at all Farmers Boys locations across California and Nevada for a limited time. Prices may vay by location.
Image – Farmer Boys