Boston Market offers a unique twist on an iconic Nashville dish with the debut of new Nashville Hot Rotisserie Chicken.
Nashville Hot Rotisserie Chicken features the brand’s signature rotisserie chicken with a smoky, Nashville Hot sauce and a garnish of dill pickle chips.
The new sauce is made with a blend of secret spices, including cayenne pepper, chili powder, sugar, garlic and more.
Nashville Hot Rotisserie Chicken is available in the following options – all served with two sides and fresh baked cornbread:
- 1/2 Nashville Hot Chicken for $12.19
- 1/2 All-White Nashville Hot Chicken for $16.19
- 1/2 All-Dark Nashville Hot Chicken for $11.79
- 1/4 White Nashville Hot Chicken for $11.19
- 3pc Dark Marsala Chicken for $11.19
Prices referenced are taken from my nearest Boston Market location.
Nashville Hot Rotisserie Chicken can be found at participating locations nationwide for alimited time.
Image via Boston Market