Ben & Jerry’s reach for the top with the launch of “Topped,” a new ice cream line features seven new flavors, each topped with a chocolately ganache.
Topped ice cream debuts in the following seven flavors:
- Whiskey Biz: Brown butter bourbon ice cream with blonde brownies and whiskey caramel swirls topped with white chocolatey ganache and white fudge chunks. This flavor is produced in partnership with Vermont spirit brand WhistlePig Whiskey, proudly featuring their award-winning 6 year whiskey, WhistlePig PiggyBack Rye, cooked into the caramel swirls.Chocolate
- Caramel Cookie Dough: Chocolate ice cream with caramel swirls and gobs of chocolate chip cookie dough topped with caramel cups and chocolatey ganache.
- PB Over the Top – Chocolate ice cream with peanut butter swirls and peanut butter cups topped with mini peanut butter cups and chocolatey ganache.
- Salted Caramel Brownie: Vanilla ice cream with salted caramel swirls and fudge brownies topped with caramel cups and chocolatey ganache.
- Strawberry Topped Tart: Sweet cream ice cream with strawberry swirls and pie crust pieces topped with white chocolatey ganache and candy sprinkles.
- Thick Mint: Mint ice cream with chocolate cookie swirls and mint chocolate cookie balls topped with chocolate cookies and chocolatey ganache Tiramisu – Mascarpone ice cream with fudge swirls and shortbread pieces topped with espresso fudge chunks and chocolatey ganache.
New Topped ice cream can be found at retailers nationwide for a suggested price ranging from $4.99 to 5.49 per pint.
Images – Ben & Jerry’s