Red Lobster will be celebrating all things lobster when Lobsterfest returns on Monday, February 1, 2021.
Fans are invited to enjoy a wide variety of lobster-inspired dishes, including the new Ultimate Surf and Turf, as well as classic favorites like the Lobster Lover’s Dream, all served with the brand’s signature Cheddar Bay Biscuits.
This year’s lineup can be enjoyed in-restaurant (where available), as well as at home by ordering To Go or delivery via RedLobster.com.
Here’s a closer look at Red Lobster’s 2021 Lobsterfest menu:
- New Ultimate Surf and Turf: A 6-oz filet mignon alongside a butter-poached Maine lobster tail and bacon-wrapped sea scallops. Served with choice of two sides.
- Kung Pao Noodles with Fried Lobster: Hand-battered, fried lobster tail with noodles tossed in a sweet and spicy soy-ginger sauce with edamame, cabbage, crispy onions, cashews, and green onions.
- Lobster Lover’s Dream: A roasted rock lobster tail, butter-poached Maine lobster tail and lobster-and-shrimp linguini in a creamy lobster sauce. Served with choice of two sides.
- Bar Harbor Lobster Bake: Petite Maine lobster tails, split and roasted, with shrimp, bay scallops, mussels and fresh tomatoes. Served over linguini in a garlic and white wine broth.
- Lobster, Shrimp and Salmon: A Maine lobster tail, grilled jumbo shrimp skewer and Atlantic salmon, drizzled with brown butter. Served with choice of two sides.
- Lobster Linguini: Maine lobster meat tossed with tomatoes and linguini in a creamy lobster sauce.
Lobsterfest kicks off on Monday, February 1, 2021 and will be available at participating locations nationwide for a limited time.
Image – Red Lobster