It’s the cheesiest time of the year at On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina with the return of Queso Fest, featuring a slew of all-new dishes made with the brand’s signature queso and other melted cheeses.
This year’s Queso Fest lineup includes:
- Texas Queso Fries: Queso-smothered fries, topped with melted white Mexican cheese, crispy bacon crumbles, creamy avocado ranch dressing and sliced pickled jalapeños.
- Melted Queso Fundido: Melted Mexican and Monterey Jack cheeses mixed tableside with caramelized onions, poblano peppers and chorizo. Enjoy by scooping warm fundido onto hand-pressed flour tortillas.
- Queso Steak Torta: Fajita steak with Mexican white cheese, pico de gallo, lime chimichurri and On The Border’s signature queso in a toasted bolillo roll, served with fries.
- Cheesy Queso Enchiladas: Two cheese enchiladas topped with On The Border’s signature queso and pico de gallo, served with Mexican rice and choice of beans.
- Grilled Queso Chicken: Seasoned mesquite-grilled chicken breast is topped with On The Border’s signature queso and fresh sliced avocado, served with sautéed vegetables and cilantro lime rice.
Additionally, fans can enjoy a melted helping of queso on any meal by simply asking for a $1 Queso ‘Pour’ Favor.
Limited-time Queso Fest items can be found at all On The Border locations for dine-in and for to-go.
Image – On The Border