McDonald’s announced today that starting February 18, 2021 at noon ET, it is offering fans a chance to score access to an early taste of their highly anticipated new Crispy Chicken Sandwich via a limited-edition capsule drop, available exclusively at CHKNDrop.com.
Here’s what’s in the $5 capsule:
- Early access to the new Crispy Chicken Sandwich starting on February 23, 2021, one full day before it’s available in restaurants nationwide.
- An original, never-before-heard audio track created by music producer Tay Keith on 7″ vinyl. Created especially for the new Crispy Chicken Sandwich, and debuting soon in the brand’s advertising, you can hear it here first and only get a copy with this drop.
- A limited-edition hoodie that reps the new Crispy Chicken Sandwich in one word “crispyjuicytender” and features a waveform design of Tay Keith’s original track running up one sleeve. Available in sizes S through XXL.
For early access, head to CHKNDrop.com at noon ET, on Thursday, February 18, to lock in your drop for $5.00. Those lucky enough to secure one can score an early taste of the Crispy Chicken Sandwich at their local participating McDonald’s starting February 23, 2021.
The new Crispy Chicken Sandwich debuts in three varieties:
- Crispy Chicken Sandwich: A crispy, all-white meat chicken fillet topped with crinkle cut pickles and served on a new toasted, buttered potato roll.
- Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich: A new crispy and tender chicken fillet topped with Spicy Pepper Sauce and crinkle cut pickles on a toasted potato roll.
- Deluxe Crispy Chicken Sandwich: An all-white meat crispy chicken fillet topped with shredded lettuce, sliced Roma tomatoes and mayo on a toasted potato roll.
Image – McDonald’s