Halo Top bolsters its better-for-you frozen dessert lineup with the debut of new Fruit Pops.
Story continues below
Made with a blend of real fruit and fruit juice, Fruit Pops launch in five flavors including Strawberry, Coconut, Lime, Mango and Pineapple.
Here’s a closer look at the new lineup:
- Strawberry: Made with real strawberries and fruit juice for a tart and sweet flavor profile.
- Coconut: Made from real coconut cream, these pops offer a nutty, sweet flavor and a creamy texture.
- Lime: A blend of real limes and real lime juice for a sweet and tangy burst of flavor in each pop.
- Mango: Made from real mango, this flavor features a sweet and citrusy profile.
- Pineapple: A tropical punch flavor experience thanks to a mix of real pineapple and fruit juice.
Halo Tops Fruit Pops can be found at retailers nationwide in boxes of six 2.5-fl-oz pops for a suggested price of $4.79 per box.
Image – Halo Top