Friendly’s serves up a nostalgic taste of the past, alongside a taste of the future with the debut of the new Hot Honey SuperMelt and new Superman Sundae.
Story continues below
The Hot Honey SuperMelt features crispy chicken tenders drenched in hot honey glaze, with melty cheddar cheese, pickle chips and coleslaw, all sandwiched between two slices of toasted golden sourdough bread.
The Superman Sundae features a swirl of red, yellow and blue fruit punch flavored ice cream, plus super-colorful fruity vanilla swirls, chocolate sauce, a whipped topping and a quintessential cherry.
Friendly’s is also turning back the clock by welcoming back a slew of fan-favorite flavors from the past, including :
- Heinz 57 Burger: A beef patty paired with Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayo and topped oﬀ with a generous layer of crispy fronions, and Heinz 57 Sauce, on a toasted bun.
- Vermonter Burger: Melted sharp white cheddar cheese over a beef patty, and stacked with crispy maple pepper bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo on a golden-brown Ciabatta roll.
- Maple Pepper Bacon SuperMelt: Toasted golden sourdough sandwiching maple pepper bacon, turkey, sharp white cheddar and honey mustard sauce.
- Buﬀalo Chicken Entree Salad: Buﬀalo chicken tenders, celery, green peppers, red onion, and shredded Monterey Jack and cheddar atop a bed of leafy greens – paired with buﬀalo bleu cheese dressing.
- Asian Chicken Entree Salad: Ginger glazed grilled chicken, mandarin oranges, almond slices and wonton strips, all tossed in a refreshingly simple ginger dressing.
Additionally, all entrees above are available as part of a Fan Favorite meal deal, where you get one entree paired with your choice of one select side – like fries – and a small sundae of your choice for prices starting at $11.99.
You can find the new items and fan-favorite items at participating Friendly’s locations through June 6, 2021.
Image – Friendly’s