TGI Fridays is teaming up with “ringmaster” Alfonso Ribeiro to bring the circus to TGI Fridays with the launch of the new “Under the Big Top” menu.
The new over-the-top menu features a slew of new items, including the Flaming Donut Chicken Sandwich, Whiskey-Glazed Donut Burger, Oooey Gooey Mozz Stick Melter and more.
Here’s a closer look at what you can expect to find Under the Big Top:
- Flaming Donut Chicken Sandwich: Crispy fried chicken with Nashville Hot sauce, pickled jalapeños, Ranch dressing and bacon served on glazed donuts.
- Whiskey-Glazed Donut Burger: The brand’s Signature Burger with cheddar cheese, crispy fried onions, hickory-smoked bacon and pickles served on sweet, soft glazed donuts.
- Oooey Gooey Mozz Stick Melter: The brand’s Mozzarella Sticks with marinara and a melted blend of 3 cheeses between two artisan slices of buttery bread and skewered with two Mozzarella Sticks.
- Famous Whiskey-Glazed Skewer: Three Whiskey-Glazed Sliders paired with six Boneless Wings all on a stick.
- Amazing Blazing Pound of Cheese Fries: French fries loaded with poblano queso, mixed cheese, bacon, pickled jalapeños, green onions and a side of BBQ Ranch.
- Giant Churro Twists: Three extra-large churro twists dusted with cinnamon-sugar and served with caramel and chocolate sauces.
- Red Bull Strawberry Lemon Slush: Strawberry with Minute Maid Lemonade and your choice of Red Bull.
Additionally, the menu also features circus-themed cocktails, including the Cotton Candy Cosmo, and Fireball Fire Eater Margaritas.
For those who prefer an at-home Under the Big Top experience, the menu is also available for To Go orders at participating locations.
Image – TGI Fridays