TGI Fridays is teaming up with “ringmaster” Alfonso Ribeiro to bring the circus to TGI Fridays with the launch of the new “Under the Big Top” menu.
Story continues below
The new over-the-top menu features a slew of new items, including the Flaming Donut Chicken Sandwich, Whiskey-Glazed Donut Burger, Oooey Gooey Mozz Stick Melter and more.
Here’s a closer look at what you can expect to find Under the Big Top:
- Flaming Donut Chicken Sandwich: Crispy fried chicken with Nashville Hot sauce, pickled jalapeños, Ranch dressing and bacon served on glazed donuts.
- Whiskey-Glazed Donut Burger: The brand’s Signature Burger with cheddar cheese, crispy fried onions, hickory-smoked bacon and pickles served on sweet, soft glazed donuts.
- Oooey Gooey Mozz Stick Melter: The brand’s Mozzarella Sticks with marinara and a melted blend of 3 cheeses between two artisan slices of buttery bread and skewered with two Mozzarella Sticks.
- Famous Whiskey-Glazed Skewer: Three Whiskey-Glazed Sliders paired with six Boneless Wings all on a stick.
- Amazing Blazing Pound of Cheese Fries: French fries loaded with poblano queso, mixed cheese, bacon, pickled jalapeños, green onions and a side of BBQ Ranch.
- Giant Churro Twists: Three extra-large churro twists dusted with cinnamon-sugar and served with caramel and chocolate sauces.
- Red Bull Strawberry Lemon Slush: Strawberry with Minute Maid Lemonade and your choice of Red Bull.
Additionally, the menu also features circus-themed cocktails, including the Cotton Candy Cosmo, and Fireball Fire Eater Margaritas.
For those who prefer an at-home Under the Big Top experience, the menu is also available for To Go orders at participating locations.
Image – TGI Fridays