Little Caesars wants to buy the naming rights to your living room – or anywhere you watch NHL hockey – in exchange for free Crazy Bread every single week for the remainder of the NHL season.
As part of the contract, fans agree to always refer to their living rooms (or wherever they watch the games) as the “Little Caesars NHL Viewing Room.”
As payment, fans who sign this contract, will receive a code for free Crazy Bread in their emails every Wednesday throughout the rest of the NHL season with the purchase of any pizza.
As an added bonus, the first 600 fans to sign a naming rights contract will receive:
- Signage to display in your viewing area that reflects the new name
- An official copy of their naming rights contract
- A $50 NHL.com shop gift card to show support for your favorite NHL team
- A free ExtraMostBestest pizza with purchase of any pizza, every single Wednesday for the remainder of the season
- A VIP lanyard you can wear while watching hockey in their official “Little Caesars NHL Viewing Room”
Image – Chew Boom/Screengrab