Ruby Tuesday welcomes back a mix of Southwestern fan-favorites alongside new creations for the launch of the brand’s 2021 FreshMex spring menu.
With entrees starting at $8.99, Ruby’s limited-time 2021 FreshMex lineup includes:
- Three Amigos Appetizer: A single serving of guacamole, pico de gallo, and warm queso dipping sauces.
- Chicken Queso Burrito: Jumbo burrito with chicken, cilantro lime rice, black bean corn salsa, sour cream, jalapeño, and topped with queso, all served with chips and pico de gallo.
- Grilled Chicken Burrito Bowl: Blackened chicken over cilantro lime rice, lettuce, shredded cheese, pico de gallo, sour cream, and fresh avocado, served with tortilla chips
- Southwest Fried Chicken Bowl: Diced chicken tenders served over cilantro lime rice, corn, shredded cheese, pico de gallo, lettuce, and fresh avocado, topped with sour cream and tortilla strips.
- Chicken Fajitas: Seasoned chicken and grilled veggies with tortillas, cheese, lettuce, sour cream, and pico de gallo.
- Shrimp Fajitas: Seasoned shrimp and grilled veggies with tortillas, cheese, lettuce, sour cream, and pico de gallo.
- Veggie Fajitas: Grilled veggies with tortillas, cheese, lettuce, sour cream, and pico de gallo.
- Chicken & Queso Tacos: Three individual tacos filled with grilled chicken, grilled peppers and onions, pico de gallo, and queso.
- Churros with Caramel and Chocolate Sauce.
- Cinnamon sugar-coated churros served with caramel and chocolate dipping sauces.
Image – Ruby Tuesday