Halo Top offers a grab-and-go twist on their poplar Keto Series pints with the introduction of new Keto Pops.
Story continues below
Keto Pops feature a frozen dessert bar in a rich chocolate-flavored coating. They come in four flavors: Sea Salt Caramel, Peanut Butter Chocolate, Berry Swirl, and Chocolate Cheesecake.
- Sea Salt Caramel: A classic combination of sea salt and caramel with a mix of smooth vanilla frozen dessert and swirls of sea salt caramel, dipped in chocolate flavored coating.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate: Peanut butter frozen dessert with peanut butter chips and swirls of fudge dipped in a chocolate flavored coating.
- Berry Swirl: A light berry frozen dessert and dipped in a chocolate flavored coating, with swirls of blueberry and strawberry syrups for an extra burst of fruity sweetness.
- Chocolate Cheesecake: Creamy chocolate cheesecake flavored frozen dessert with swirls of fudge, all covered in a rich chocolate flavored coating.
Keto Pops feature from 130 to 180 calories per pop, with three grams of protein and two to three net grams of carbs.
New Keto Pint Flavors
In addition to the new Keto Pops, Halo Top is also adding three new Keto Series Pint flavors.
- Brownie a la Mode: Rich vanilla-flavored flavored frozen dessert swirled with fudge and brownie pieces. Each pint contains 520 calories with 19g of protein and 10g of net carbs.
- Chocolate Caramel Lava Cake: Chocolate frozen dessert swirled with rich fudge and sea salt caramel. Each pint contains 570 calories with 19g of protein and 7g of net carbs.
- Vanilla Bean: A blend of ultra-filtered skim milk and earthy vanilla beans for a simple, creamy frozen dessert treat. Each pint contains 410 calories with 18g of protein and 4g of net carbs.
Halo Top Pops are available in boxes of four 2.65-fl-oz pops for a suggested price of $4.99, while Keto Series pint flavors carry a suggested price of $4.99 per pint.
Image – Halo Top