Moe’s Southwest Grill is running a new promotion where all Moe’s restaurants nationwide will offer free kids meals for children under 12 years old every Sunday starting April 18, 2021.
To take advantage of the offer, simply purchase any adult entree of $6 or more, and kids under 12 will qualify for their choice of a burrito, quesadilla, or taco meal from the kids menu on the house.
As part of the promotion, Moe’s is teaming up with former Southern Charm star and mom, Cameran Eubanks, to announce the Moe’s Mini Chef Contest, giving children the opportunity to create and name their very own kids menu item.
One lucky winner and their guardian will receive a free trip to a Moe’s test kitchen where they’ll have a VIP food tasting with Moe’s Executive Chef and a photoshoot with their custom menu item, which will be available in Moe’s restaurants across the country.
- Starting April 14 through May 16, families can enter the contest via moes.com/minichef.
- Moe’s will select three finalists based on the menu item’s creativity, flavor combination and ability to capture the essence of Moe’s.
- On May 31, fans can head to Moe’s Facebook (@MoesSouthwestGrill) to cast their vote for their favorite creation and to determine the winner.
- The winner will be announced on Facebook on June 10.
- The winner and their guardian will receive a trip to a Moe’s test kitchen where they will experience a one-on-one food tasting with Moe’s Executive Chef and have a photo shoot with their creation.
- The winner will also receive a one-year supply of the delicious chocolate chip cookies that come in all kids meals.
- In September, the winner’s creation will be available on the kids menu nationwide.
Image – Moe’s