IHOP today revealed plans to launch a pilot of its new fast-casual concept, flip’d by IHOP.
Developed to address the growing demand for made-to-order breakfast, lunch and dinner that is convenient, fresh and affordable, flip’d allows fans to enjoy a menu of IHOP-inspired favorites in a new and innovative way.
The company plans to open its first flip’d location in New York City this July, with three additional sites in Lawrence, Kansas; Columbus, Ohio; and Dublin, Ohio being explored for later this year.
As part of the flip’d by IHOP experience, fans entering flip’d can order from a digital kiosk or directly at the counter, as well as online in advance for pick-up from a designated to-go area or have it delivered.
Items on the flip’d by IHOP menu include:
- Signature Pancake Bowls including the flip’d Original featuring IHOP’s Buttermilk Pancakes with whipped real butter and a variety of mix-ins, and the Strawberry Banana with banana pancakes, fresh strawberries, bananas and whipped topping.
- Build Your Own Signature Pancake Bowls with a choice of fresh flipped pancakes, steel-cut oatmeal or vanilla Greek yogurt as a base, and a variety of mix-ins and toppings from the Top It Off! bar, such as fresh blueberries and strawberries, fruit compotes, chocolate chips and sprinkles, caramel sauce and more.
- Egg Combos with choice of breakfast meats.
- Assortment of Egg Sandwiches made with eggs your way and premium toppings on a toasted Brioche bun.
- A variety of made-to-order Burritos and Bowls designed for all hours of the day, with options like The Garden with scrambled eggs, cheesy crispy potatoes, baby arugula and spinach, sauteed mushrooms, roasted tomatoes, sliced avocado and avocado cream, or The Late Night with diced Black Angus Steakburger over cheesy French fries, topped with Jack and Cheddar cheese, caramelized onions, roasted tomatoes, pickles and IHOP sauce.
- Ultimate Sandwiches with choice of all-natural Black Angus Steakburger, Buttermilk Crispy Chicken, or Grilled Chicken Breast.
- Fresh pressed orange juice and signature coffee brews, including nitro cold brew and specialty espresso beverages.
- Grab-and-go salads and wraps, freshly baked goods and more.
flip’d by IHOP represents one piece of IHOP’s larger strategic growth and development plan for 2021 as the brand looks to reach more consumers through four development platforms, including traditional IHOP locations, non-traditional IHOP locations, smaller format locations and this new fast-casual concept.
Image – IHOP