Domino’s offers Japanese twist on a pizza bowl with the introduction of new Pizza Rice Bowls in Japan.
Available in seven varieties, Pizza Rice Bowls feature a base of butter-flavored rice topped with the Japanese chain’s classic pizza topping combos.
Starting at 799 Japanese Yen, or about $7.27 USD, the new Pizza Rice Bowl lineup includes:
- Pizza Rice Bowl Domino’s Deluxe: Butter Rice, Tomato Sauce, Onion, Green Peppers, Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Mushrooms.
- Pizza Rice Bowl Garlic Master: Butter Rice, Tomato Sauce, Garlic (Double), Pork Sausage, Pancetta, Black Pepper.
- Pizza Rice Bowl Charcoal Grilled Chiki-Teri: Butter Rice, Teriyaki Chicken, Teriyaki Sauce, Tomato Sauce, Spinach, Corn, Mayonnaise.
- Pizza Rice Bowl Goryeo Galbi: Butter Rice, Cheese, Beef Galbi, Green Peppers, Garlic.
- Pizza Rice Bowl Char-Grilled Beef: Butter Rice, Cheese, Char-grilled Beef, Spinach, Mushrooms.
- Pizza Rice Bowl Seafood Special (White Sauce): Butter Rice, Cheese, Shrimp, Octopus, Mussels, Littleneck Clams, Mactra Clams, Green Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes, Parmesan Cheese Mix, White Sauce.
- Pizza Rice Bowl 5 Cheese: Butter Rice, White Sauce, Italian Bocconcini, Hokkaido Camembert, Parmesan Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, Gouda Cheese
Image – Pizza Hut