Chuck E. Cheese promises a “Summer of Fun” with the introduction of the new Sweet Chili Hawaiian Pizza as part of the brand’s limited-time 2021 summer menu.
New summer items arriving for a limited time include the Sweet Chili Hawaiian Pizza, Summer Dippin’ Dots Sundae, Summer Dessert Pizza and Mini Corn Dog Basket.
- Sweet Chili Hawaiian Pizza: Signature pizza crust topped with Sweet Baby Rays sweet chili sauce, sliced ham, pineapple pieces and mozzarella cheese.
- Summer Dippin’ Dots Sundae: Available in-store only, these fan-favorite rainbow Dippin’ Dots are back and embellished with whipped topping and Sour Patch Kids candy bits.
- Summer Dessert Pizza: A personal-sized pizza with a strawberry topping, sprinkled with Sour Patch Kids candy bits and drizzled with white icing.
- Mini Corn Dog Basket: A carnival-inspired appetizer served with French fries and a side of ranch or ketchup.
Fans can also enjoy a special Summer Family Fun Pack, available exclusively for delivery and carryout orders only:
- Summer Family Fun Pack: Two large one-topping pizzas, one goody bag, one Summer Dessert Pizza and one Summer Activity Sheet starting at a suggested price of $34.99. This deal is available for delivery or carryout only – prices may vary.
Image – Chuck E. Cheese