Z Fish House is a seafood restaurant owned by Long Island, NY native Ed Ziems. Ed, his wife Melissa and their family opened Z Fish House in November 2015.
According to the episode synopsis, Robert arrives in landlocked Loudon, Tennessee to help Ed rediscover his passion and lead his staff so that his restaurant has a chance to not just survive but thrive.
The makeover happed back in February 2021.
A Closer Look
- Here’s the Z Fish House website.
- Here’s owner Ed’s Facebook page.
- Z Fish House is also active in Facebook.
- Knox News did a feature on Z Fish House in March 2021. The feature included several post-makeover photos.
- Post-makeover online reviews of Z Fish House are available via Google Reviews, Yelp, and Trip Advisor.
Z Fish House posted the following message in their official Facebook page on February 21, 2021:
Google Street View of Z’s Fish House
Image – Twitter/Robert Irvine