Peet’s Coffee is kicking off summer 2021 with its new “Summer of Strawberries” menu, featuring new and returning menu offerings inspired by fresh strawberries.
Story continues below
Peet’s new 2021 summer menu features a trio of blended iced Frappés with a strawberry twist: Mocha Strawberry Frappé, Matcha Strawberry Frappé, and Strawberry Crème Frappé. Additionally, Peet’s Strawberry Lemon and Berry Hibiscus Fruit Tea Shakers are back by popular demand and include real strawberry fruit slices.
Here’s a closer look at what you can expect to find at a Peet’s near you this summer:
- Mocha Strawberry Frappé: Double strength Baridi Cold Brew and Peet’s housemade chocolate sauce are whipped with creamy milk and ice, then layered with real strawberry puree.
- Matcha Strawberry Frappé: Pure Japanese Ceremonial Matcha green tea is blended with creamy milk and ice, then layered with real strawberry puree.
- Strawberry Crème Frappé : Strawberry puree is blended with creamy milk, ice, and layered with even more real strawberry puree.
- Strawberry Lemon Fruit Tea Shaker: Summer Solstice black tea is hand shaken with lemonade, sweet strawberry puree, ice, and real strawberries.
- Berry Hibiscus Fruit Tea Shaker: Wildberry Hibiscus tea is hand shaken with lemonade, sweet strawberry puree, ice, and real strawberries.
Peet’s is also featuring Yosemite Dos Sierras, a sustainably grown single-origin coffee, which is shade-grown, organic, and Smithsonian Bird-Friendly. For every pound of Yosemite Dos Sierras purchased, Peet’s will donate a portion of proceeds to the Yosemite National Conservancy.
Images courtesy of Peet’s Coffee