O’Charley’s is celebrating summer 2021 with the launch of its new “All Fired Up” summertime menu at participating locations.
Story continues below
Featuring entrees hot off the grill, O’Charley’s “All Fired Up” summertime menu includes:
- Bone-In Cowboy Ribeye: Topped with fried onion tanglers and served with bacon and cheese smashed potatoes and one additional side for a suggested price of $26.99.
- Cowboy Sirloin: Topped with fried onion tanglers and served with bacon and cheese smashed potatoes and one additional side for $14.99.
- Tumbleweed Burger: Topped with O’Charley’s original BBQ sauce, coleslaw, cheese and fried onion tanglers and served with seasoned fries for $10.99.
- Smokey Mountain BBQ Chicken: Topped with ham, bacon, shredded cheese, green onions and diced tomatoes and served with two sides for $13.99.
- Philly Cheese Sausage Sandwich: Served with relish and seasoned fires,for $11.99.
- Backyard BBQ Grilled Combo: Baby Back Ribs, Smokey Mountain BBQ Chicken and Grilled Smoked Sausage, served with two sides for $19.99.
You can also upgrade any side item with O’Charley’s year-round favorites like Campfire Potatoes or Fresh Corn-on-the-Cob for an additional $1.49 each. You can also kick off your meal with the Smokehouse Combo Appetizer of Grilled Smoked Sausage, Spicy Jack Cheese Wedges and Crispy Pickle Chips served with house-made relish and sauces for $12.49.
For dessert, O’Charley’s recommends a slice of Key Lime Pie for $4.29, or snag a whole pie for $14.99.
To help wash it all down, participating locations are pouring Pretty and Pink cocktails made with Tito’s vodka, strawberry rose syrup, lemon juice and a splash of club soda for $6.99 and Watermelon Cucumber Margaritas for $5.99
O’Charley’s “All Fired Up” summertime menu can be found at participating locations for dine-in and to-go orders for a limited time. Prices and menu availability may vary.
Image – O’Charley’s