O’Charley’s is celebrating summer 2021 with the launch of its new “All Fired Up” summertime menu at participating locations.
Featuring entrees hot off the grill, O’Charley’s “All Fired Up” summertime menu includes:
- Bone-In Cowboy Ribeye: Topped with fried onion tanglers and served with bacon and cheese smashed potatoes and one additional side for a suggested price of $26.99.
- Cowboy Sirloin: Topped with fried onion tanglers and served with bacon and cheese smashed potatoes and one additional side for $14.99.
- Tumbleweed Burger: Topped with O’Charley’s original BBQ sauce, coleslaw, cheese and fried onion tanglers and served with seasoned fries for $10.99.
- Smokey Mountain BBQ Chicken: Topped with ham, bacon, shredded cheese, green onions and diced tomatoes and served with two sides for $13.99.
- Philly Cheese Sausage Sandwich: Served with relish and seasoned fires,for $11.99.
- Backyard BBQ Grilled Combo: Baby Back Ribs, Smokey Mountain BBQ Chicken and Grilled Smoked Sausage, served with two sides for $19.99.
You can also upgrade any side item with O’Charley’s year-round favorites like Campfire Potatoes or Fresh Corn-on-the-Cob for an additional $1.49 each. You can also kick off your meal with the Smokehouse Combo Appetizer of Grilled Smoked Sausage, Spicy Jack Cheese Wedges and Crispy Pickle Chips served with house-made relish and sauces for $12.49.
For dessert, O’Charley’s recommends a slice of Key Lime Pie for $4.29, or snag a whole pie for $14.99.
To help wash it all down, participating locations are pouring Pretty and Pink cocktails made with Tito’s vodka, strawberry rose syrup, lemon juice and a splash of club soda for $6.99 and Watermelon Cucumber Margaritas for $5.99
O’Charley’s “All Fired Up” summertime menu can be found at participating locations for dine-in and to-go orders for a limited time. Prices and menu availability may vary.
Image – O’Charley’s