La Casona Bar & Grill is a Mexican seafood restaurant that offers authentic dishes from the Michoacan region and sports a bar that boasts over 60 drinks.
According to the episode synopsis, Jon rescues a family (Victor, Claudia and daughter Phoebe) who bought a Mexican restaurant at the height of the pandemic and put their daughter’s future on the line to chase the bright lights of Vegas.
The family is reportedly in $80,000 in debt, and lost their home just three days before Taffer showed up for the rescue.
The rescue happened in April 2021.
A Closer Look
- Here’s the La Casona website.
- La Casona is also active on Facebook,
- Owner Claudia uses her Facebook page to actively promote the bar and grill.
- Owner Victor also uses his Facebook page to promote the bar.
- Back in November 2020, La Casona landed on Las Vegas’ Dirty Dining list.
- You can check out online reviews of La Casona via Google Reviews and Yelp.
Street View of La Casona Bar & Grill
Image – Screengrab