7-Eleven refreshes its signature Big Gulp drinks lineup with the addition of five new flavors, including AHA Sparkling Water, Craft Lemonade, a zero-calorie sports drink and more.
New Big Gulp flavors include:
- AHA Sparkling Water: A flavorful, zero-calorie sparkling water with a refreshing lime and watermelon essence.
- Craft Lemonade: A lemonade made with real lemon juice, cane sugar, and natural flavors.
- Replenish Zero: 7-Eleven’sprivate brand zero-calorie sport drink comes in a orange-mango flavor that is infused with vitamins A, E, B3, B5, and B6.
- Power Berry by Quake: Crafted to give an energy boost, 7-Eleven’s private brand energy drink has B vitamins, electrolytes, and caffeine.
- vitaminwater zero squeezed: Sweetened with Erythritol and Stevia, this zero-sugar vitamin water beverage is the first zero-sugar enhanced water on the fountain, and contains electrolytes, vitamins B, C, and E, and minerals.
To celebrate the new flavors, participating 7-Eleven locations nationwide are offering the new Big Gulp drinks for 79-cents each through June 29, 2021.
Image – 7-Eleven