Story continues below
According to the episode synopsis, Big Tom’s Backyard Grill and Bar “has turned from a dream into a nightmare, and it’s costing owners Tom and Sabrina Anderson their marriage. With Tom on the brink of another heart attack, Robert Irvine has 48 hours to help him change his ways so he can be the husband and leader that the restaurant needs to survive.”
The makeover happened back in February 2021.
On June 21, 2021 Big Tom’s posted a message on Facebook concerning the rising cost of “meats” and the need to increase menu prices to keep the doors open:
A Closer Look
- Here’s Big Tom’s website.
- Big Tom’s is also active on Facebook, and Instagram,
- Big Tom’s is hosting a watch party for the episode premier on Food Network.
- Owner Sabrina uses her Facebook page to promote Big Tom’s.
- You can check out post-makeover reviews of Big Tom’s via Google Reviews, Yelp, and Trip Advisor.
Google Street View of Big Tom’s
Image – Twitter/@robertirvine