Celebrity Chef Robert Irvine has teamed up with Boston Market for the creation of new limited-time menu to help raise awareness of the Robert Irvine Foundation and its mission of providing services and support for military personnel, veterans, first responders, and their families.
Story continues below
Available at all Boston Market locations nationwide for a limited time, the new special limited-time menu can be ordered online at BostonMarket.com or via the Boston Market app, and includes free delivery on orders over $8.99.
The Chef Robert Irvine menu includes:
Smoked Pulled Pork Sandwich: A heaping portion of Robert Irvine’s hickory smoked pulled pork, sitting on a fresh brioche bun with coleslaw, topped with pickles and BBQ sauce. The new sandwich is available for a suggested price of $8.99.
Create Your Own Smokehouse Platter (Two-Meat Combo)
- ¼ Chicken and Sausage: A generous section of Robert Irvine’s signature smoked cheddar pork sausage paired with Boston Market’s quarter rotisserie chicken. ($13.99)
- ¼ Chicken and Pulled Pork: A heaping portion of Robert Irvine’s hickory smoked pulled pork alongside Boston Market’s quarter rotisserie chicken. ($12.99)
- Sausage and Pulled Pork: Two of Robert Irvine’s best BBQ entrees on one plate. Hickory smoked pulled pork and smoked cheddar sausage. ($12.99)
Create Your Own Smokehouse Platter (Three-Meat Combo)
- ¼ Chicken, Ribs, and Sausage : Two Boston Market favorites, quarter rotisserie chicken and fall off the bone ribs paired with Robert Irvine’s smoky cheddar pork sausage. ($20.99)
- ¼ Chicken, Ribs, and Pulled Pork: A quarter rotisserie chicken and ribs from Boston Market alongside a generous portion of Robert Irvine’s hickory smoked pulled pork. ($19.99)
- ¼ Chicken, Sausage, and Pulled Pork: Boston Market’s slow-cooked, rotisserie quarter chicken and Robert Irvine’s smoked cheddar pork sausage and hickory smoked pulled pork come together on one plate. ($16.99)
Created as a way to support American heroes who have given so much to our country, the Robert Irvine Foundation assists military, (active, retired, and veterans), first responders, their families, and those in need through resiliency, health, and wellness programs, in addition to the financial support of top-rated military and responder organizations. Since its launch, the foundations has served hearty meals to thousands of service-members and veterans, supported the training of PTSD service dogs for injured first responders and veterans, provided relief grants to veterans and Gold Star Families, and provided life-changing mobility devices for injured heroes, and so much more.
As part of the partnership, Boston Market will be making a $75,000 donation to the Robert Irvine Foundation.
Image – Boston Markey