General Mills offers a snacking option for everyone with a brand-new lineup of portable snacks designed specifically for parents and kids, tweens and teens, athletes and everyone in between.
Story continues below
Here’s a closer look at the new snacks:
- Trix Cereal Treat Bars: An easy-to-grab snacking option that features the same colors, shapes and flavors of the iconic Trix cereal in bar form. Available in 6-count packages for a suggested price of $3.69 each.
- Cocoa Puff Cereal Treat Bars: On-the-go bars featuring more chocolate flavor, with a chocolate flavored footing of the iconic Cocoa Puff cereal. Sold in 6-count packs for a suggested price of $3.69 per pack.
- Nature Valley Soft-Baked Blueberry Muffin Bars: Made with whole grains and real blueberries for a better-for-you snack experience. Featuring additional flavors of Apple Cinnamon and Lemon Poppyseed. Available in a 5-count box for a suggested price of $3.89 and a 10-count box for $5.89.
- Pillsbury Mini Sweet Biscuits: A poppable snack that’s already baked and ready to eat in Chocolate Chip, Blueberry, Honey Butter and Cinnamon Sugar flavors. Sold in a 7-4 count package for a suggested price of $3.97.
- :ratio soft bakes: Chocolate Chunk and Chocolate Brownie soft bakes are a keto-friendly and gluten-free snack with 2g net carbs and 1g sugar, with no artificial flavors and colors. Available in a 6-count multipack for a suggested price of $6.99.
- :ratio crunchy bars: Coconut Almond & Vanilla Almond Crunchy Bars are a keto-friendly and gluten-free snack with 2g net carbs and 1g sugar, with no artificial flavors and colors from artificial sources. Available in singles for a suggested price of $2.49 each and a 4-count multipack for $7.99.
- LÄRABAR Fudge Brownie: Chocolate Sea Salt and Chocolate Raspberry are a gluten-Free, plant-based/vegan and non-GMO snack made with 100% real ingredients and a fudge brownie taste. Created with hemp seed and consisting of 7-8 ingredients. Sold in a 6-count multipack for a suggested price of $7.49.
- EPIC Chicken BBQ Seasoned Bars: Keto and paleo-friendly bars made with chicken raised without antibiotics and are a Whole30 approved snack that’s non-GMO and gluten-free, with 3g carbs and 11g of protein. Sold in singles for a suggested price of $2.99 per bar.
General Mills’ new snacks can be found on shelves now at retailers nationwide.
Image – General Mills