Chipotle is celebrating the 2021 NBA Finals by hiding up to one million dollars of free burritos in its TV basketball ads broadcast during the finals.
For your chance to score a free burrito, pay close attention to the commercial breaks during each game, because Chipotle will air a special broadcast TV commercial with a keyword hidden in the end card. Once you spot the hidden keyword, immediately text that keyword to 888-222. Act fast, because only a limited number of free burritos will be available during each game.
Here’s a closer look at the broadcast schedule and the number of free burritos up for grabs:
- Game 2: Thursday, July 8 – 10,000 free burritos
- Game 3: Sunday, July 11 – 20,000 free burritos
- Game 4: Wednesday, July 14 – 30,000 free burritos
- Game 5 (If necessary): Saturday, July 17 – 40,000 free burritos
- Game 6 (If necessary): Tuesday, July 20 – 10,000 free burritos
- Game 7: (If necessary): Thursday, July 22 – 10,000 free burritos
You can check out the official rules here…
Image – Chipotle